How to get Voter ID Card Online in Delhi / How do I Enrol as Voter – To get voter ID card online you may have to download an application form number 6 which is available through the official website of Delhi CEO (Chief Electoral Officer Delhi) or visit to the link of http://ceodelhi.gov.in/WriteReadData/userfiles/file/Forms/FORM6.pdf where the application form is available in PDF file download this. See the below given options before filling your form – 6 that what all do you need to fill in form and how can you submit it.
Option 1 – Fill Application Form online:
To fill your application form online you have to visit first on the page of CEO Delhi where you have to select the option of “Enrol Online” or go direct on the page of http://ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/login.aspx Where you will get section to “Login” with using your “User Name” and “Password” enter the required information and get the page of online Voter ID card of Delhi Form Number 6. In case you don’t have user name or password you can also select the option of “New User / Sign Up” where you have to fill your complete information about you with the details of:
Personal Information –
- You’re Name
- You’re Address
- City Name Where you live
- State Name
- Pin Code (Zip Code)
- Your phone number (mobile number)
- Home number (land line)
- What is your occupation?
- User Account Details –
- Your User Name (to login on the page)
- Your password (don’t forget it)
- Than again you have to confirm your password
- Current using e-mail ID
- One secret question
- Hint of that answer
In last enter the code and get access on your account.
After all these process you have to upload your passport size colour photo in particular place and need to attach required documents which is mentioned on the form.
Important Notes before Filling Online Application –
=> If you are not able to attach your certificates / documents on that case the BLO Officer (your booth level officer) will
=> visit to your place and handover him documents.
=> You must have to give a proof of your permanent address
=> If you are a student in that case you have to get a declaration in the proforma
=> Must have to attach your proof for age as DOB certificate / 10th class certificate.
Similar topics you may interested!
- i want to know my land records in village saurath dist. madhubani
- Getting issue after downloading e-Aadhar card online asking for password in eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- I need know status of my ration card through sms or online in Gujarat
- How to check AP Land records online through www.apland.ap.nic.in
- www.ceoandhra.nic.in CEO Andhra Pradesh Online Voter ID Card Contact Details
- www.jharkhandlabour.nic.in Jharkhand Employment Exchange Job Fair and Recruitment Camp
- How to Renew Kerala Employment Exchange Card from www.employmentkerala.gov.in Online
- Ration Card Search in Ranchi Jharkhand
- Process to apply for Marriage certificate in Assam
- Ration Card Site Error Where to Apply in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh