+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to download Savitribai Phule Scholarship form in Maharashtra for 5th to 10th class

rahul10

How to download Savitribai Phule Scholarship form in Maharashtra for 5th to 10th class

Hi, my three children are studying in school two of them in primary class 5th and 7th and one has this year 10th class Maharashtra board exams. I like to know about the Savitribai Phule Scholarship what all requirement I need to submit my form and from where and how to download it. give some information so that I can apply this year for my all children which will help me to provide them good education with the help of fund ahead.

Unregistered
    The Savitribai Phule Scholarship is for only girls students for classes 5th to 10th. Those students who comes under the category of SC/ST and OBC are eligible for this scheme in Maharashtra. Also those parental annual income is minimum 1,00,000 lac per annul are eligible to apply for this scheme.

You can download the E-Scholarshipformfor Savitribai Phule Scholarship formthrough onlne mode fromthis link http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in

Unregistered
    applicaion form

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in