+ Reply to Thread

Thread: uponline.up.nic.in How to apply for Rashan card in Uttar Pradesh

Unregistered

uponline.up.nic.in How to apply for Rashan card in Uttar Pradesh

Dear Sir, I shifted Lucknow Uttar Pradesh from Delhi, So I need Rashan card for address proof, Please let me know what documents are needed to apply for Rashan card? I have downloaded application form from www.uponline.up.nic.in

Please lat me know the procedure that where I have to submit this application form? and required documents?

Unregistered
    hi You need following certificates
    Ask your landlord for any bill like water bill, voter id of that address aadhar card etc

(1) भवन स्वामी -गृहकर/जलकर/बिजली/टेलीफ़ोन का बिल/वोटर आई /आधार कार्ड /ड्राइविंग लाइसेन्स/पासपोर्ट/बैंक की पासबुक

(2) किरायेदार -किरायेदार की पक्की रसीद /किरायेदारी अनुबंध /वोटर आई. दी /आधार कार्ड/ड्राइविंग लाइसेन्स/पासपोर्ट/बैंक पासबुक

(3) पूर्व निवास स्थान से समर्पण प्रमाण पत्र लाने वाले- समर्पण प्रमाण-पत्र के साथ उपरोक्त में से कोई प्रमाण पत्र

(4) सरकारी/अर्ध सरकारी कार्यालयों में तैनात कर्मचारी -निवास एवं परिवार की सदस्य संख्या के सम्बन्ध में कार्यालयाध्यक्ष का प्रमाण पत्र (हस्ताक्षर एवं मुहर सहित)

(5) पंजीकृत औद्योगिक प्रतिष्ठान के कार्यरत व्यक्ति -निवास एवं परिवार की यूनिट संख्या के सम्बन्ध में लेबर ऑफिसर/मेनेजर/मालिक द्वारा जारी प्रमाण पत्र

If you need to Renewal or apply for new or correction on Rashan card than please download the application form from the link below

http://164.100.180.89/ssdgsap/ApplicationForms.htm

Unregistered
    Hello sir i need a ration card to avail the benefits given by the state government and also for the other services like lpg subsidy and get the cheaper price of wheat,sugar and rice. Please provide me the step by step process which can help me out from this. Also want to see the details to apply for ration card in UP through the official link. So please avail the guidance for me and it will help others also to solve their queries like me.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in