+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: how to get Income Certificate and Domicile Certificate from www.uponline.up.nic.in

Unregistered

how to get Income Certificate and Domicile Certificate from www.uponline.up.nic.in

Hi Sir, I need domicile certificate for government job, So I checked the Uttar Pradesh e-citizen website uponline.up.nic.in, I downloaded the form from there.
    I want to know what documents are needed there
    1 Rashan Card
    2 verification Report ( Please let me know what is verification report?)

Unregistered
    Dear User, Verification report means you have to fill that form and than verify it from your village (Pradhan or Parshad etc)

Unregistered
    Hello i am Ram Prasad from UP and i belong to middle class family and my monthly income i very low and i have my 3 year old child for which i want to get his admission in a school and frankly speaking i don't have much funds to get him admit in a school. For this i visit to the school and asked for the fees concession and they asked for my income certificate which proof that i am earning a big amount and wont be able to pay such amount of fees. So please guide me the instructions which has to be followed for issuing the income certificate. Thanx

kanaklata singh

income certificate

I want my income certificate.of my father.mr surajbhan singh

kanaklata singh

income certificate

I want my income certificate.of my father. mr surajbhan singh...application no 42001130010639

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by kanaklata singh View Post
    I want my income certificate.of my father. mr surajbhan singh...application no 42001130010639
    Dear Sir bor.up.nic.in website is down So I will tell your details later at evening So keep checking this forum and write other queries thanks

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in