Qualifying Marks and Award of CTET Certificate - Those candidates who appeared the CTET they will get the marks sheet. The eligible candidates whose securing 60% and above will only get the eligibility certificate.
Those candidates who comes in the categories of SC/ST/OBC and other may get the concession which is giving by the School Management (government, local bodies, government aided, unaided).
Qualifying the CTET test would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment. Only after that the recruitment process will start in both private and government sector.
The candidates who clear or passed the CTET test will only go for the further recruitment process.
Official Website - www.ctet.nic.in
Similar topics you may interested!
- govt primary school semalpani jadid teacher transfer list
- how to get scholarship in west bengal
- www.hpbose.org hp board official Website
- www.hbse.ac.in Haryana Open School (HOS) SC & SSC Admission
- www.rsos.rajasthan.gov.in Download RSOS 10th Result
- SC ST Scholarship in Rajasthan for Engineering Graduates Students of IT Related Branches
- www.wbmdfc.org Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities 2014-2015 West Bengal – Last Date : August 31, 2014
- Karnataka 10th class Exam Time Table 2013-14
- www.haryanaresults.nic.in Haryana HSC Result 2013 Date and Time
- Osmania University B.Tech Chemistry Engineering 2nd Year 2nd Main Time Table 2013