+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.plrs.org.in Punjab Jamabandi by Khewat Number PLRS Land Records

Unregistered

www.plrs.org.in Punjab Jamabandi by Khewat Number PLRS Land Records

I want to check my jamabandi of Punjab by Khewat Number Wise so let me know the process for it and how to i check and get authorized copy of my jamabandi through the Punjab Land Records Society PLRS of official website www.plrs.org.in
    Last edited by Unregistered; 2013-Mon-Jun at 11:25 AM. Reason: checking my land

Unregistered
    Hi, what is Right to Information Act and how can i check the details about this act which had published by the govt of Punjab for all citizens.

Unregistered
    The right of information act details are given in http://punjabrevenue.nic.in/RTI/rti.htm page where you can check and get the more knowledge about it.

Unregistered
    How can i check the govt land in Punjab for the reservation quota and how do i buy them. Need some details about it.

Unregistered
    Visit to the page of http://punjabrevenue.nic.in/fglands.htm where you can get the complete list of government lands in Punjab.

Unregistered
    Now you can check the official website of Punjab Agriculture Department in http://agripb.gov.in/home.php?page=cntak just copy and paste this link on your web browser and get all the details of your crops and land.

Unregistered
    I want to check my jamabandi is registered in your org.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to check my jamabandi of Punjab by Khewat Number Wise so let me know the process for it and how to i check and get authorized copy of my jamabandi through the Punjab Land Records Society PLRS of official website www.plrs.org.in

nightmirrer@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to check my jamabandi of Punjab by Khewat Number Wise and how to i check and get authorized copy of my jamabandi

Raj singh/Sarban singh

Land Recad Kathani 380

Tell me MY land Recard

Lakhwinder506@gmail.com

villeges jhumba bhaika bathinda punjab

Sham kaur w/o gurditt singh jamabandi

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in