+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: www.landrecords.mp.gov.in MP Govt land records by Khata khatauni Number

Unregistered

www.landrecords.mp.gov.in MP Govt land records by Khata khatauni Number

How can I check static report of my land which had made by govt for crops this year and also want to know the process to get the mp govt land records by using my khata khatauni on the page of www.landrecords.mp.gov.in so that I can take the hard copy of my nakal.

Unregistered
    Go to the page of http://www.examresultinfo.com/thread...h-Bhu-Abhilekh page where you will get the way to check your land records with the help of your khata number.

Unregistered
    I want to get the information regarding to the e-cms from where I have to check all the information about it.

Unregistered
    Hello! Check the official website of e-cms through www.mpclr.co.in/statusinfo/index.asp. You can get the all information from this website.

Unregistered
    I need to take the printout of map for my properties so where I can get the authorized map printout please suggest me the way.

Unregistered
    You can check the online page of the official site of land records Madhya Pradesh for map of your property as we..

Davindrsingh50@email.com
    Hello I want to check my land records in MP so what is the process to get online details

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in