+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: www.mpbhuabhilekh.nic.in MP land records Bandobast & Bhu Abhilekh

Unregistered

www.mpbhuabhilekh.nic.in MP land records Bandobast & Bhu Abhilekh

How do check the bhu Abhilekh of mp state of Mehgaon tehsil of Bhind District of my land records information which I had bought in 77 through my relative I went to tehsil and they had suggest me to check the official page www.mpbhuabhilekh.nic.in I had visited on the page but the page is not working so give me the way to get details about the Bandobast also.

Unregistered
    I will suggest you to check the page http://www.examresultinfo.com/thread...h-Bhu-Abhilekh where you can get the full information and step by step process to check and get authorized information of bhu Abhilekh and Bandobast as well.

Unregistered
    Whom I have to contact regarding to the Section Record and information in the revenue dept.

Unregistered
    You can contact to Shri Kailash Srivastava in the 2441294 phone number (use std code before making call) and the will give you the information of 14 number record.

Unregistered
    Give me the official website of Vyapam (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) I want to know about dept and exams conducts by dept.

Unregistered
    Check the official page of Vyapam through www.vyapam.nic.in and go to the contact section to more details.

Unregistered
    I need detail of khasra in Polypather jabalpur में वंदना jatav के नाम land

Unregistered
    Shekhan jai halka 25

Unregistered
    Agar khasra 2396

a k pateria
    please give details of khasra no 2020 patwari halka niwari tehsil niwari distt tikamgarh

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in