+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.mpbhuabhilekh.nic.in MP Land Records Computerized Nakal

Unregistered

www.mpbhuabhilekh.nic.in MP Land Records Computerized Nakal

Sir, I had bought a 1.5 bigha plot in year of 1988 at the Udaipura Tehsil of Raisen District to open a shop but when I went to checked www.mpbhuabhilekh.nic.in I didnít found the record of that land in on online page so I need help of regarding this who do I get mp land records in computerized authorized copy give me the way to get it soon.

Unregistered
    Hi, as per your given information of Udaipura tehsil some villageís data is yet not updated by the mp revenue dept so the nic unit of govt Madhya Pradesh is uploading more data on website till you have to wait. You can able to get your all the information of purchase land in 88.

Unregistered
    Thanks for information sir I also had got the hard copy of my nakal is the copy is authorized or not can I use it as legal works.

Unregistered
    The copy of your ROR / Nakal is the authorized copy which you had taken from the page of mp land records website but you cannot use the hard copy of it in any govt work this copy is just to provide you information but if you want to work with the help of this so that go to your nearest tehsil and take stamp on your printout after that you can attach this as document anywhere.

Unregistered
    Need the information of all districts in Madhya Pradesh through using any under govt authorized website for my class assignment.

Unregistered
    Go to the page of www.districts.nic.in this is the website which is made by the nic dept and here you will get authorized information.

Dashrathlal
    i wnant to see the revenue plan of Ratlam,Viryakhedi.survay No. 161/5

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in