The Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test is for those students who wish to go for Science stream. Those who have only science stream can apply for this scholarship test. All eligible applicants who have bona fide degree of science, medical and engineering can apply. These students are awarded for at least 20 scholarships which is worth Rs.25,000/- to Rs.50,000/- each scholarship. This scholarship is applied through online mode. And the students will be selected on the basis of online test,.
Here we are providing some other important details which are mentioned below:
About NEST test:
The NEST test contains two exam levels for 2 different categories which are briefly explained below:
NEST - I
Eligibility Criteria: Those students who are pursuing first year and second year degree of BCA, MBBS, Engineering, Esc and those applicants who are for final year of Engineering.
Cash Awards: There will be 5 awards are there of RS.15,000 /- each and those who scored the highest marks will be awarded Rs. 25,000/-
NEST - II
Eligibility Criteria: Those applicants who are from third and final year degree of BCA, MBBS, Engineering, BSO and IT students are also eligible for this scholarship test.
Cash Awards: There will be 5 awards will be given of Rs. 25,000/-each and those applicant scored highest marks will be awarded for Rs.40,000/- in this category.
Important Note: Those applicants who scored more than 40% will be awarded with the Certificates of Appreciation. An applicant has to clear all the 5 sections in the test to obtain this certificate.
The applicant has to pay the fees amount of Rs.500/- which is paid through the demand draft in favor of SEMCI INDIA which is paid in Mumbai. Applicants are suggested that they also can make their payments through online through the credit / debit card, net banking etc. If an applicant made any fees payment through demand draft then it has to submitted or send to the following address:
The Director, NEST
C/0 SEMI INDIA
B-1 , Piccadilly flats
57-J , Near Petrol Pump, Clare Road,
Bycula, Mumbai-400 008
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit in an online test which has the time duration of at least 3 hours. This test contains 250 questions for 1mark each and having 5 sections which an applicant must clear.
The sections are furnished below:
1. NEST-I : Chemistry and Physics
NEST II: Technical groups: Applicant can choose any one of them A/B/C/D
A - Telecom/Elex/ Comp/IT
B - Mech/Auto/ Instr/Prod
C - Civil/Arch/Cons
D - Medical (MBBS)
2. Biology/ Mathematics
4. Simple basic logic
5. GK (General Knowledge)
Official Website: www.nest.net.in
View more random threads same category:
- how much money save in my gpf of haryana
- How to check my Adhaar card status from uidai.gov.in through acknowledgment slip?
- information for applying ration card at emitra online Portal
- not reciving my digital ration card
- find my and my father's nakal and patta in Odisha
- www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in Maharashtra Post Matric Rajarshee Shahu Maharaj Savitribai Fule and Militry School Scholarship for SC SBC VJNT OBC...
- UP Bhunaksha District Wise Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Online Fard & Maps Naksha of Fatehpur
- BSNL Toll Free Help Line Number for Flood Missing Peoples Last Location via satellite
- I need to verify the land ownersahip in Kesenapalli Nellore
- Documents As Proof for 1950 to Get Caste Certificate in Maharashtra