+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.labour.bih.nic.in Bihar Employment Exchange Registration

Reena Kanojia

www.labour.bih.nic.in Bihar Employment Exchange Registration

An employment exchange in Bihar is an organization where the exchange provides the job facilities for the job seekers. They give the employment assistance to the candidates on the basis of their experience and educational qualification. The departments of employment in various districts or areas allow the unemployed educated youth who are residing in the Bihar to pre register for the various job vacancies in Bihar and various districts. The registered job seekers in Bihar can check their status online on the job waiting list. The employment exchange also allows the job seekers to search the jobs according to their education and experience and submit their Bio data. After that the Employers can post their vacancies with these exchanges and easily choose the registered candidates as per their requirements.

Candidates need to fill up the required application form which is easily available through online or in the employment exchange centers in your nearest area or district. Candidates are suggested to submit all the important documents, certificates and recent passport size photo. Candidates also need to submit the identity proof documents such as voter's id card, ration card or passport copy, birth certificate or domicile certificate at the employment exchange office in your nearest region. After that the candidate will get their registration number.

Candidates will renew their registration after the three months of actual registration. If candidate will fail to renew the registration then the employment exchange will give two month grace period to renew again their registration.

Official Page - www.labour.bih.nic.in

Unregistered
    The official page of http://www.labour.bih.nic.in/ had published all the Allotment Orders on their official page section of allotment.

Unregistered
    How can i make my registration through using the official website in which section i can fill the application form and where i need to submit that.

Unregistered
    Hi, i need contact information for the Bihar Employment Exchange registration office along with the address where i can submit my form. Thanks

Unregistered
    Go to the page of http://www.labour.bih.nic.in/Employment.htm where you can read and get more details to make your registration for employment.

Unregistered
    In Vikas Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna - 800 001 had the Bihar Employment Exchange Registration office. and you can contact to the Ashok Kumar Chauhan, IAS, Principal Secretary. via the phone numbers of (0612)-2213855. Fax: 2215004. or send your E-Mail in seclab-bihnic.in.

Unregistered
    Hi, the Bihar Employment has also started help line number for citizens which are very useful follow the below given numbers and call for assistance.

RSBY Help Line Number - 1800 345 6108
    General Information Help Line Number - (0612) 223333

Unregistered
    How can i get Allotment Orders after making my registration form Bihar employment exchange as for the labour allowance by the state govt.

Unregistered
    hello all please read all the documents before submitting your online registration for bihar employment exchange.

+ Reply to Thread