Caste Certificate Bihar Online Registration Procedure and Application Status Check via SMS
The state Bihar connecting all services and department of government via internet to give the best facilities online for citizens. In this step the govt of Bihar and Information technology department had built a website with the name of “Bihar Lok Sevaon ka Adhikar (बिहार लोक सेवाओ का अधिकार)” which means “Bihar Right to Public Services”. Under this website the department is providing various kinds of online registration facilities to their state citizens. The department is working for acceptance of various forms of social security pension applications related to the execution, distribution of scholarships for students who belongs from below poverty level BPL or from the reserved category (SC / ST / PWD). Various kinds of registration for schemes to get the self employment to eligible candidates, issuing caste certificates for all category candidates scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and other backward classes, Residential certificate (domicile) issuing through the online process. The act of Bihar right to public services is working very fine and it maintained software education and research private limited. The company has under taken by the govt and it is responsible to holds all kinds of activities on the portals. Here we are going to let you know the process to get the caste certificate (जाति प्रमाणपत्र) for Bihar state. See the complete process to apply online for the certificate and to download web copy for it.
Why needs Caste Certificate in BiharThe caste certificate is the most important and useful document for all. This is a certificate / proof that you belongs from any special are reserved category through which you can get various kinds of benefits. The certificate prove that you are able to get the services for reserved category and gives you proof that you are from scheduled caste SC (अनुसूचित जाति), scheduled tribes ST (अनुसूचित जनजाति) or other backward classes OBC (अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग). The all category candidates are able to get the reservation as per t Indian constitution (भारतीय संविधान) for various kinds of benefits. The Bihar welfare department (बिहार कल्याण विभाग) gives this certificate for the encouragement of these category candidates. The certificate holders can get the various opportunities for their growth and right for equal (समानता अधिकार). The certificate helps to the citizens to make their progress as same like the other citizens. In this step the reserved category person can get the privileges (विशेषाधिकार) like to get the reservation (आरक्षण) in seats for legislatures, in government services and schemes, getting the fees concession (शुल्क रियायत) in various educational institutions / colleges / universities along with the recruitments and schemes, quota reservation (कोटा आरक्षण) jobs and for study. The certificate also gives the helps for candidates to get the relaxation in upper age (ऊपरी आयु में छूट) for jobs and other places as well. The applicants who want to get the benefits of these services must have to get a valid caste certificate from department.
(बिहार में जाति प्रमाणपत्र की जरूरत क्यों है)
What documents required to apply online for caste certificate in BiharThe applicants who want to obtain the caste certificate in Bihar state are able to get the application form through the online govt services or by the local concerned office.
(बिहार में जाति प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए क्या आवश्यक दस्तावेज चाहिए)
To apply for the caste certificate you may have to collect the following documents before submitting your request for it.
- Proof for caste from any local authority like panchayat (स्थानीय प्राधिकारी से जाति के लिए सबूत जैसे पंचायत)
- An affidavit for caste from nearest tehsil (निकटतम तहसील से जाति के लिए एक शपथ पत्र)
- Complete address proof (पूर्ण पते का सबूत)
- Age proof like school certificate or birth certificate (स्कूल प्रमाण पत्र या जन्म प्रमाण पत्र की तरह उम्र का प्रमाण)
- Court stamp fees (कोर्ट स्टांप शुल्क)
- Passport size photographs (पासपोर्ट आकार के फोटो)
- If any family member is already having caste certificate then copy of that (किसी भी परिवार के सदस्य पहले से ही जाति प्रमाण पत्र है तो उस की नकल)
The applicants will have to collect these all above mention documents before going to apply online for caste certificate now see the other process to get the application form now.
How to Apply for Online for Caste Certificate in BiharThe official website page for right of public services is giving the online registration form for various services through their http://188.8.131.52/rtps/Home.aspx portal link. Here we will provide you information that how you can get that application form now.
(बिहार में जाति प्रमाणपत्र के लिए ऑनलाइन के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें)
Step One (पहला चरण) –
Visit to the official home page of “Bihar Lok Sevaon ka Adhikar (बिहार लोक सेवाओ का अधिकार)” / “Bihar Right to Public Services” and click to the option of “Apply Online”.
Step Two (दूसरा चरण) –
Read complete instructions as per the following mention before going to proceed to get the online registration form:
- Applicants have to note you may have to visit in regional office of your area or in Bihar Bhawan counter to collect your certificate. (आवेदक को आप अपने प्रमाण पत्र इकट्ठा करने के लिए अपने क्षेत्र के क्षेत्रीय कार्यालय में या बिहार भवन काउंटर में जाना होगा)
- The website doesn’t have any option for sign so candidates have to submit their documents after sign on it. (वेबसाइट पर हस्ताक्षर के लिए कोई विकल्प नहीं है अतः उम्मीदवारों को इस पर हस्ताक्षर करने के बाद अपने दस्तावेज के साथ जमा करना होगा)
- The applicants have to show and need to submit the copy of their voter id card on counter while the time of collecting their certificates. (अपने प्रमाण पत्र इकट्ठा करने का समय आवेदकों को दिखाने के लिए और जबकि काउंटर पर उनके मतदाता आईडी कार्ड की प्रति प्रस्तुत करने की जरूरत है)
Now you need to click on the option of “I Agree” to proceed in other option.
Step Three (तीसरा चरण) –
The page will redirect you in http://184.108.40.206/online/OnlineApply/verify.aspx section as per following given photo:
On the page you have to select the option that from where you are able to collect your certificate after the registration process:
- From Block Office (ब्लॉक कार्यालय से)
- From Bihar Bhwan five, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 21 (बिहार भवन पाँच, कौटिल्य मार्ग, चाणक्यपुरी, नई दिल्ली से)
Step Four (चौथा चरण) –
After selecting one of both options you need to fill the below given section as per the following mention details:
- Name in English Spellings (अंग्रेजी वर्तनी में नाम)
- Name in Hindi Spellings (हिंदी वर्तनी में नाम)
- Name of Certificate which you want => issuance of caste certificate (आप जाति प्रमाण पत्र की => जारी करने चाहते हैं जो प्रमाण पत्र के नाम)
- 10 digit mobile number of applicant (आवेदक का 10 अंकों का मोबाइल नंबर)
- Click to I have verification code (मैं करने के लिए क्लिक करें सत्यापन कोड है)
- Now click on next option (अब अगले विकल्प पर क्लिक करें)
Step Five (पांचवा चरण) –
The star marked section is mandatory to fill in application form. In the registration form you must have to write name in Hindi also. The Hindi typing facility has given on the page where you just have to write your name in English and it will convert on Hindi Spells.
Step Six (छठा चरण) –
Now the registration will come where you have to fill it with your complete details and information. Fill the registration form with all the correct information and in proper way. The half form can be rejecting by the department and the department will not responsible for this.
Demo Process –
Through the above given process you can submit your registration in Bihar to get the caste certificate. See the below given process to check the application status online.
How to Check Application StatusAfter submitting the registration form online the applicants are able to check the status for their application through mobile SMS. To get the benefit of this facility applicants have to send their Application id number as per following:
(आवेदन की स्थिति की कैसे जाँच करें)
Go you write massage section in phone > type RTPS > type Applicants ID > sent it to 56677
After sending the sms you can get revert answer from the same number with the status. Along with the status checking facility you can also take the printout of your receipt through the http://220.127.116.11/online/OnlineApply/printtest.aspx page where also have to use your application ID number to search and take the printout of your receipt.
Here we had gave to you complete process to make your online registration for caste certificate but if you want more details you can contact to the our assistance in firstname.lastname@example.org or make your registration in www.examresultinfo.com
Click to Google +1 Like Button and Support Us!