How to download form of caste certificate in Jharkhand jharkhand.gov.in/onlineservice.html
To obtain a caste certificate is not a difficult task. Caste certificate is useful in many important ways. Those applicants who come in the category of SC/ST/OBC are need to apply for the caste certificate. Those who belongs to any caste or region by birth and listed in schedule 1/ schedule castes and schedule tribe and other backward caste may apply the form of caste certificate. The caste certificate is an important document which helps you in many works. It is useful to get admission in college, school or any other institute etc. It helps you to give any government job entrance exam. To get the caste certificate you can apply for the fees concession. It avails the benefits of concession in fees amount of the educational institution or any other organisation.
The interested applicants forward their application to your nearest Suvidha center which are located in offices of sub divisional magistrates. Here are the procedure to obtain the schedule caste and schedule tribe certificate which is mention below:
• First you need to carry your recent passport size photograph which should be attested by government officer.
• You need to take copies of residential proof like voter id card, ration card, residence certificate, passport etc
• Attested copy of birth certificate
• Identity proof
• Father's caste certificate is also required and the original copy is shown compulsory.
• If any candidates father is belong to other state then an application has to be shown which is attested form the class I officer
• An affidavit has to present which shows the applicant's father's caste, religion, date of birth, and other details which are required is all correct and verified.
• There will be no fees charged for any applicant.
To know more about the Caste application form see the given link