How to check details of employee’s provident fund in Patna Bihar?
Hii, i am working in a private hotel which is 4 star hotel and from last 23 years i am working as a Security head. Company gives us the facility and other perks which other companies also gives to their employees. Now i have some queries which i don’t know how to solve. Actually i am looking for monthly details of my epf account which i can get through sms service because this service is used by many people in Bihar but i don’t know the process to activate this service. Do i have to visit the epf office to avail this service? Or else i have to write an application form to activate the same. Hope you solve my query.
How to Check EPF Balance Online with e-passbook
EPF India has provided a service where an employee of any organization, where his amount is been deducted for provident fund, can check their balance online using e-passbook. To make available this service, register yourself on http://members.epfoservices.in/.
This facility is applicable only for the employees whose employer has uploaded the Electronic Challan Cum Return for the wage of May 2012 onwards.
Register your self on EPFO (http://members.epfoservices.in/) Website. do not create your user name and password. use your important documents numbers like pan, aadhar, election card etc. to login.
Note; Message service is available only when you are withdrawing your pf amount, a sms service will be created. For monthly service, you can e-passbook facility.
How to generate EPF online:
1. Register yourself on EPFO Website.
2. Click the following link: http://members.epfoservices.in/
3. The following screen appears:
4. Click REGISTER option as shown in above screen. The following screen appears:
5. Enter the details as mentioned in the above screen. Click Submit button.
6. The applicant will be successfully registered on the EPFO website.
How to Login:
After successful registration, go to the hoe page of the website : http://members.epfoservices.in/ . The following screen appears:
1. Select your Document from the list which you selected while registration (As shown in the above screen)
2. Enter your Document Number (ID Proof Number) as shown in above screen
3. Enter your registered mobile number as shown above.
Click Sign in. You will be redirected to your home page as shown below:
Click DOWNLOAD E PASSBOOK option as shown in above screen. The following screen appears:
For Example: Select Bihar State as shown in above screen. The list of office in Bihar appears:
On selecting Patna, you will be redirected to following screen:
Enter your details as mentioned in above screen. You will be redirected to your PF receipt. Click the PF receipt and download.
You can check your details in it. Every month you can check your details here.
If any queries, kindly let us know.