www.ceodelhi.nic.in Voter ID Card Delhi Online Application for Enrollment How to Make Registration
Voter ID card is the one of the essential proof for all the Indian citizens. It is needed by all the citizens of India. The voter ID card is valid for those who are 18 years and above. This card is important in all ways like if you are going to give vote to your favorite party you can give the vote only through this voter ID card. If you enter the election booth without this card you will not be able to give the vote. Beside this that you are an Indian citizen the voter ID card will help you in many ways. You can open the Bank Account with the help of voter ID card. It is needed as supporting document in making many other documents. The voter ID card serves also in opening the bank account or if anyone want to take Loan from bank. This is the highly important document or domicile proof which is now available in any state. Voter ID card is now available through online and its motive is to save time and energy.
If one who want this card then first they will have to register their name to get the registration for this card. Those who are Indian citizen or domicile and who are 18 years and above can easily register their name for this card to get the maximum benefits from this card. To get the voter id card, First you have to fill the Form 6 which you can easily downloaded from the website www.eci.gov.in. If you are residing near to the Municipal area or you live in Taluka then you can avail it from Tahshildar's center or office. You can visit to the Election commission of India and request them for having this card facility.
Important documents which are required for filling the form 6:
1) Address proof such as Pan card/Property Tax Receipt/Residential rental/lease agreement/telephone bill/LPG bill/Electricity bill/Passport/Water bill etc.
2) Identity proof such as college / school id card or same as point no.1
- E Registration for Voter Id card Delhi
- The voter id card is now easily available at http://www.ceodelhi.nic.in/eci_mssql/default.asp
- You can give a short click on the "Application for enrollment". Then link will present the form no 6 which can be filled online.
- The person who applying for the voter ID card can get the online filled application along with all important documents photocopy which can also submitted online.
- After that your voter id card will deliver at your residential address which you have mentioned earlier for submitting the documents.
- The E Registration for the voter ID card is very easy and convenient process to get the voter ID card.
Online correction in Voter ID card:
The person who has filled the wrong details in their voter id card registration like spelling mistakes in Name, wrong or incorrect details of address/date of birth or residential proof can now able to correct their mistakes through official website of Chief Electoral Officer Delhi. You can check the points for online correction in voter id card:
- You will first have to fill the form no.8 with the complete details which you have entered for correction.
- Form no.8 can be filled for the correction to particulars which is filled by the person.
- Documents which are required to fill the form 8 are birth certificate/educational certificate/class 10th marksheet/residential proof.
- Submit you’re all important documents such as residential proof, Age proof certificate, educational certificate, and permanent address proof.
- Fill your full name, birth date, gender, relationship type.
- After this attach your recent passport size colored photo with the application of online correction form.
- After this procedure you will get one acknowledge with application id and all the correct details which you have filled before.
- Take a print out copy and keep it with you for further use.
- After verification your voter ID card errors will be corrected.
- And you will get your new voter id card from BLO/VREC Office or center.
How to check your name in voter's list:
The person can visit to their nearest electoral center and can check their name in the voter's list. You can search your name in voter's list on http://search.eci.gov.in/ceodelhi /default.aspx or you can easily visit to your nearest://ceodelhi.nic.in/Ero lls/Pdf/index.htm..
Official Website - www.ceodelhi.nic.in